If viewing this page from within MayCAD, press
key to close the window
April 10, 2018
- Added user prompt to allow creation of small panels (with one side less than 80 mm)
- Panel DXF files are now generated by MayCad directly. Menu "Export to.." → "Distributor submission".
DXF files will be stored in the resulting ZIP file.
- Resolved database corrupt entry for 1.62.448.17-17 hinge model, it prevented door wizard from creating PG30
- Corrected output of design measurement notes to PDF BOM. Very small, very narrow and very wide pictures had
runaway aspect ratios. Image resolution improved at 100% PDF zoom.
- Changed "CHOOSE MODEL" window resize/reposition behavior to always stay in view, low resolution systems
used to hide entity group tabs off screen
- Measure tool now detects end and middle snap points of slotted holes on accessories
- Measure tool balloons (internal changes to the render process and balloon management, decoupled from
- Key in size and move value entry window (internal changes to event flow)
- "Settings" dialog tabs reorganized for better utilization of available space
- Internal fix of filename semicolons for MacOS
- Moved "Slope calculator" invocation form a properties window link to a toolbar button
- Properties window is now more compact
- Updated 1.41.8xx part numbers, .20 suffix suggested a 20 m ring, not a cut piece
- Rectangular 6mm panels on E3 and E4 slots, updated screws from M6x12 to M6x14
- Several improvements to dimension arrows:
- - Dimension text now has background, easier to read
- - Dimension line and text colors can be configured in "Settings" dialog, "display" tab, "Dimension ruler"
- - Dimension text font can be changed in the same area of the Settings dialog
- - Dimension arrowheads now resize themselves dynamically based on the camera/viewport distance
- Fixed: 5mm Polycarbonate panel did not accept 1.64.5101 quick-locks as a mounting option
- Door wizard "Framed" checkbox now disables "Frame type" combo when unchecked. Caused user confusion when
- Fixed: "Show hidden" button remained visible after scene close/open cycle
- Added handling of panels that have texture on one side only (ex. Black ABS) the user has an option to
specify textured side. texture is inverted by double-clicking the panel or through its context menu.
- Limited render debug tracking to gain ~8% video performance
- Disabled processing of mouse double-click in Move operator, caused irrational input values
- 3D text now handles HTML and plain text (line breaks)
- Scene file name no longer changes after "Distributor Submission" ZIP file is created
- Fixed measure tool crash when measuring within the same entity, ex. panel edge
- Improved "slot Panel" operator slot highlight and temporary panel outline (yellow lines)
- Fixed a crash in 30x30 E-trunking profile extrude
- Improved panel DXF output for non-symmetrical and single side textured (Black ABS in USA) panels. Panel
side is now considered and a note is output to the DXF to disambiguate machining directions. DXF export for
wire meshes is contour-only.
- PDF BOM is now available in German if BOM language is set to DE
- Added menu "File"→"Export to.."→"Panels in DXF format (local)" this action will export all scene
to dxf files in a specified folder
- Several changes to BOM generation due to improved German language coverage in BOM PDF
- Buttons that appear in 3D space now have "Tomato" background color to improve visibility
- Fixed texture side assignment for textured panels that are not connected to a profile
- Added highlight color to selected profiles, easier to see than just orange corner markers. Added same for
- Suppressed "Entity rotated xxx degrees" message when it was not needed.
- ! Tip ! to speed-up application start: if you are not using 3D Space Mouse, make sure that it is disabled
in dialog "Settings" →"Snaps/3D" tab. MayCad will start 5-8 seconds faster
- Removed "Parametrization" menu until the feature is better defined and is easier to use.
- Added ability to apply end caps to the profiles that do not have a predefined end cap model. Basic
algorithm for now, using only the square caps. Will be extended to support multi core hole caps. Missing
support for PG16 profiles.
- "Assembly" detail window now updates when selected entity changes, closes if the entity is deleted.
- Moved "Print View..." menu for File to View menu. Added "Fit all" and "Reset Camera" menus under "View"
- Corrected the geometry of 1.11.030100.84SP profile model. T-slot caused misalignment errors by 0.1 mm
- Centralized price/description storage for MayCad and MayTube apps. Will make future price updates easier.
- Bug fix in "Edit Bom" window related to custom BOM containing non-ASCII special characters.
- Machining data and "Exclude from BOM" state are now exported to MayTube
- Added 2 decimal places to "door settings" split ratio value boxes. Helps when working with odd-sized
- Improved initial placement of single sided txtured panels (like ABS Haircell). Upon initial creation the
panel makes every effort to position its textured side towards the user eye.
- Corrected real-time price calculation of T-slot covers
- Texture-based (wire mesh and ABS Haircell) panels now show their "Exclude from BOM" (brown) and intersected
February 09, 2018
- Updated "Stretch" tool, it now adjusts positions of parts attached to the core hole(s) of
- Resolved connector marker (blue polygons on profiles) issue, marker remained even if connection was
- Added a note explaining "Review and quote" dialog's purpose
- Improved "slot Panel" tool to resolve very small panel notches, less than 2 mm
- "Alter connection" tool now informs the user of misalignment conditions
- Added handling of "*.SCENE" file extension, uppercase used to be ignored by the system
- Added "Convert to framed" menu to rectangular panels, it frames the panel using
1.19.1423xx profiles and 1.81.23310 corners
- Updated 1.21.4E0 connector model
- Improved representation of profile grooves to increase video performance
- Amended "Edit Connectors" tool to handle new 1.11.020030.14SBP profile
- "assembly" combobox title now shows the actual part number, not an internal ID
- Created offline version of MayCad that installs with the database, further testing and critique
- Improved application startup speed by buffering the most common parts from the database versus from
- Added most of the new 2018 catalog profiles.
- Paste and Move operators now rotate selected objects 90 degrees with "G" or "Space"
- Added "slope calculator" tool, found as link on the bottom of the "properties"
widget. Handy for roller tracks.
- Updated remaining discontinued parts, alternatives found for all except 60x90 base plates and
- Improved support for German special characters (umlauts, etc.)
- Reorganized "Recent Files" behaviour, newest/latest file worked on is moved to the top of
- BOM "Profile machining details" page now shows bore horizontal location dimension.
- Added "Low Detail" mode based on render frame rate. Helps with video performance on large
- Corrected placement of fasteners for e-trunking profiles after they are mitered.
- Fixed intermittent crash when placing slot covers on a t-slot that already has another accessory
- Resolved 1.11.040080.64xx export issue, corrupt models
- Added "Show hidden" button to the main view. appears only when there are hidden objects in
- Added Cross bore and Counterbore tools to the "Fasteners" tool as "machining tab.
Only the current Q10 and Q11 machining codes are supported in this release. The tool only works with
profiles, but will be extended to panel elements in the future.
- Added machining code to profile tooltip. Next to the part number, same as BOM
- Resolved an issue when slot covers refused to attach to T-slots on mitered profiles.
- Removed export menu "XML for developers only" made no sense for the users
- BOM images for profiles with counterbore now call out counterbore dimension on one line, improved
- Updated roller track guide part numbers as per new catalog. Added 220.127.116.11.02 guide.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Dust protection (Wall) profiles: 10.11.057057.22LP, 10.11.060057.44LP,
10.11.060057.14LP, 10.11.060117.64LP had a defect in the model. These were repaired, but may cause a
conflict when designs created in previous versions of MayCad are opened in the current or future
build. If there are unexplained intersections (red extrusions) or the connectors are missing, please
contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
- When attaching accessories to the T-slot, distance rulers now show the distance to the active
accessory hole or its center. Previous behavior was to measure distances from slot ends to the
bounds of the accessory/fastener.
- Completely reimplemented "Measure" tool, details below.
- New look: when measure operation completes, movable labels are added to dimension lines and
the from/to entities
- "Esc" key still clears the operator data and the user interface
- When measure lines are snapped to their from/to points or edges "Take snapshot"
button appears. Press that button to select a region of the screen with the mouse cursor,
selected rectangle can be saved as an image after pressing "Preview image" button at
the top of the screen.
- These measure images can be stored in the design file and shown in the resulting BOM PDF
document if "Add to BOM" button was pressed in the "Preview image" dialog.
- BOM section
Design notes (Images)
will show all images saved with the design
- BOM image list is managed via "Edit BOM" dialog "Images..." button
- Added 75 and 100 mm ESD casters
- Added 5 mm Polycarb. panels for EU
- Insert/Append row in "Edit BOM" window, row category "profile" is no longer
available. Profiles must be added through the interface or the "Add Parts" window.
- Added "TYPE 1/2" specification logic to roller tracks. Parallel roller tracks of the same
length are cut offset by half the diameter of the roller to stagger them under the conveyed objects.
- In "INCH" mode measure tool now displays dimensions in decimal inch mode, not fractions.
- Fixed a memory leak in base surface drawing when entities were added below the "floor" of
- "Out of market" panels with texture (like US black ABS) were not showing "Bom
exclude" color when opened with EU settings. Fixed.
- Removed "OBJ export" menu, outdated technology and rarely used. For tesselated exports,
use "STL" format in the export dialog
- Improved behavior of cross and counterbores when they are moved or copied between profiles
- Roller track improvements. Placing a track: no need to press "G" or space bar to rotate
the connector, roller track follows the mouse cursor. If the end of the track is left unconnected to
a t-slot, it no longer leaves a second connector in the scene.
- Restored functionality when crossbushing vs slot panel intersection is detected. Connectors now make
every attempt to avoid collisions with panels and rotate the crossbushing away.
- Fixed connector fastener creation/positioning issues when pressure plate/sliding/U-profile, etc. is
stretched or moved.
December 06, 2017
- Fixed 7.11.554.00/36 crash issue
- Converted local Solidworks exporter to .NET 4.0 application
- When ungrouping the door, end caps are no longer deleted, they stay with the profiles
- Resolved panel DXF export issue when cylindrical head screws were used for attachments, drilled
holes were too big for the screw size.
- Wall system pressure plates now "drill" first and last countersinks 60 mm ( 50 before)
from the profile end, avoids possible intersections with the connector cross-bushing.
- Added ability to change T-nut styles for rectangular panels. "Fasteners" context menu
dialog for panel elements now has an option to select between threaded inserts and subs. insertion
- Fixed rectangular panel fasteners for 8 mm panels.
- Added PA corner piece kits and connectors for them.
- 150x30 based conveyors now report their max. conveyed weight as 500kg NOT as 500 kg/m.
- PA corner pieces now export to other CAD formats
- Implemented output of MayCad roller tracks to MayTube
- Resolved "Raw Materials" calculation for roller tracks and roller guides
- Fixed "too many fasteners" issue for very short wall system pressure plate profiles.
REMAINING: when short pressure plate profile is moved, fasteners are not placed correctly. REMEDY:
delete and create the pressure plate profile anew.
- Resolved "Grounding" connectors export issue
- Deployed a new version of the export server. Now based on .NET 4.0 engine
- Corrected 1.43.71048000.2 and 1.43.71048000.1 radius compensator models
- Added "Door" detail pages to the BOM. Balloons show the BOM positions for all door
components. Panels are not shown but their place is indicated by the green balloons. Cover caps are
ignored simply for the image clarity.
- Added "Assembly List" section to clarify profile/connector pairings. Useful when various
types of connectors are used on similar profiles.
- Resolved "disappearing" fasteners on wall plate and sliding profile after miter cut is
- "Alter connections" context menu now supports wall pressure plates and e-trunking profiles.
- Price and description updates as per November 2017 price lists
- Corrected conveyor export, axle distance shown in MayCad is now matched in the exported CAD formats
- US p/n: 2.83.2361.02-99 changed to 2.83.0236.02-99
- Upgraded roller track functionality to track maximum length and automatically create extension
- Roller track guides now also respect their max.length
September 09, 2017
- Fixed "Toggle Connector" bug
- Corrected panel notch detection logic to ignore hinge bounding boxes
- Fixed "choose model" issue for casters, some casters did not offer alternative models
- Improved SolidWorks export. Custom properties are now created for all parts. Profiles and roller
tracks now show their length in "Properties" window.
- Resolved duplicate connector issue when connecting a profile to the side of two mitered profiles.
For existing designs with that error the profile with duplicate connectors must be deleted and a new
one attached in its place.
- Changed 21.16.3.xx roller track connectors part numbers - db
- Extended "Measure" operator to display dimensions and coordinate system angles on the
bottom status bar
- Fixed a conveyor wizard issue related to getting erroneous conveyor width dimensions when specified
belt width was close or exactly even to the max. width of the given conveyor type.
- Added 21.16.2.02AL roller guiding profile
- Improved export. Movable joints and hinged roller track connectors now rotate in proper directions.
- Re-enabled panel 1.86.061-99 for EU market.
- Fixed "Merge" tool issues. Positive side effect: scenes open up ~45% faster
- Resolved custom mounted panel (on mounting blocks) BOM drawing issue, hole positions are now
- Fixed group processing problems during merge operation for scenes that contain doors and conveyors.
- Changed intersection detection for asymmetrical profiles, they used to turn red for invalid reasons.
- Resolved an issue of "disappearing" fasteners when connecting lvl. feet or stem casters to
August 02, 2017
- Added multiplication option to Type-In move feature, select an object, hover the mouse cursor over
the axis arrow and type "250*3" for example. This will produce 3 copies of the object(s)
250 mm apart in the direction of the arrow. Use a minus sign if you need to copy the other way from
the arrow direction.
- Corrected BOM quantity for roller tracks
- Modified the "Edit BOM" window to address multiple quantity request. Set the number of
identical kits in "Num. of kits" spinner and press "Create PDF"
- Roller track guides now place themselves between the roler track connectors, not overlapping them.
- Fixed a small bug related to the new multiple move/copy feature.
- Corrected grouping of miter cut profiles in the BOM. Cut direction was assigned based on the last
processed profile, ignoring the difference within the group.
- Changed fasteners for 1.63.02021 and 1.63.12021 joints. M5x12 screw is replaced with M5x10
- Added pivot point selection to the "Rotate" tool. Select object(s) to rotate, press
"Control" key and drag the pivot point to the desired location. Works similar to MayTube.
Pivot point snaps to profile ends, core holes and the profile center point.
- "Move" operator is extended to support non-axis aligned profiles. If the profile is not
aligned to an axis, additional grab arrows are shown to drag the profile in its own coordinate
- Resolved parallel connector issue on Glass profiles, extra connectors were created in wrong places.
- Corrected render of attachment screws on glass pressure plates, screws were rotated wrong if
"angle slice" was applied to the plate
- Added a setting to "Preferences" where one can choose their preferred connector types:
Universal, Standard or Grounding.
- 5.6mm panels now work with Glass profiles
- Fixed door wizard calculation error of split ratio when a door cross-member is used.
- Added 1.11.040120.84LP profile
- Fixed Combination Profile rotation bug
- Improved 38x76 mm gusset connectivity
- Grounding connectors: loosened intersection detection range, wrong intersections were reported.
- Added 1.35.108x threaded inserts for PG20
July 02, 2017
- Roller track feature is 95% complete
- Updated accessory connectivity to telescopic profiles
- Updated EU panel prices
- Discontinued parts are now automatically replaced with their closest approved alternatives, if
available. Otherwise the user is prompted and the discontinued part is set as "Exclude from
- Fixed "Select All" (Ctrl+A) bug for scenes with roller tracks.
- Corrected PG50 100x100 L model, had a wrong cross-bushing specification.
June 20, 2017
May 09, 2017
- Rewrote connection routines for threaded inserts, their positions are much closer to reality now.
- When placing an accessory on the T-slot, pressing "Enter" key will cycle through the
accessories's connection points. Same as MayTube.
- Added 1.44.820001R base foot and corrected existing 1.44.820001 to 1.44.820001L
- Added several parallel "soft" connectors
- Corrected descriptions of 1.41.7xx framing profiles to exclude a mention of a "6.0 m bar",
price is per meter
- Added INCH Subs. insertion T-nuts for F and E slots
- Added 1.61.26240 and 1.61.26135 handles
- Corrected usage of extension vs. miter connectors for low angle miter cuts.
- Added "Grounding connectors" option to "Toggle connectors" window.
- Expanded "Edit connectors" tool to control panel fasteners, unwanted panel connectors can
now be removed.
- Wall system (PG60) profiles now use connectors with 45mm cross-bushings on T-slots where the
pressure plate is applied.
- Added 1.70.10xxx accessory grounding connections
- Updated 7.11.xx part numbers
- Fixed end cap issue for 1.11.060060.22SP profile.
- Added Roller Tracks to the "Extrude" tool, this is TESTING ONLY, NO COMMERCIAL USE HAS
- - Roller Track feature is erratick, but can be used with frequent "Save" steps.
- - Roller Track feature still has 82 identified fail points, these will be dealt with ASAP.
- - Roller Track feature has 11 enhancements that have not been addressed
- Emergency release to revert back to the older version of sqlite3.dll, newer library has a bug in
German locale Windows
May 07, 2017
- REVERSED FUNCTIONALITY from v6.0 (Profiles marked as "Exclude from BOM" now also exclude
their connectors from the BOM) Now works as before, the connectors are retained.
- Corrected core hole letter assignment on 19 "irregular" profiles
- Fixed a crash on save for designs with out-of-market panels.
- Entities connected to movable joints now rotate with the joint
- Improved handling of discontinued parts. Message is provided during the scene load and the affected
parts are marked as "Exclude from BOM".
- Resolved the issue with conveyors when they took the ownership of the accessories attached to them.
- Enabled profile "Length" property editing for profiles with miter cuts
- Updated 1.11.0408KT.89SP model
- Added radio buttons to movable joint properties to move all connected entities or only the first one
during the rotation.
- Updated handling of conveyors over 6 meters long. A global change, previosly created large conveyors
will have to be replaced with v6.2 ones.
April 13, 2017
- This release is the same as 6.0 with only an internal update. It addresses April 12, 2017 Microsoft
Windows patch that prevented some users from generating BOM PDF file.
April 07, 2017
- Added a quick toggle toolbar button to switch between Metric and Imperial measurements. For USA only.
- Conveyor "Suggested motor" property is now persisted in the *.scene file
- Added 150x30 Direct and Drive Under Belt conveyors
- Telescopic profiles center themselves during extrude, makes their drawing easier
- Added 1.41.6510F.2 sealing profile to "Special" profile group. No slot verification yet.
- Improved BOM generation speed by a factor of ~1.8 for small/medium scenes, no change for large scenes
- Improved rendering of very large scene images in PDF BOM. Camera distance is now calculated
- Corrected erroneous output of profile images to BOM section: "Sliced profile details"
often these profiles had no "slice" but were just oriented off-axis.
- Corrected fastener selection for 1.63.03031 and 1.63.13031 joints.
- Telescopic profiles are now included in fastener and slot cover selection
- All available "scene properties" data is now included in "Review" emails.
- Added toolbar update during scene load to correctly reflect metric/imperial scene state. USA only
- Fixed a bug that allowed insertion of slot panels that were thicker than the width of the t-slot.
- Profiles marked as "Exclude from BOM" now also exclude their connectors from the BOM
- Updated 1.63.5x040040 movable joint models. Height corrected from 62 to 60 mm.
- Updated price of 7.11.554.00-36
- Major overahaul of E-trunking profiles. Fixed their miter cut posiibility along with bounding box
and connector issues.
March 02, 2017
- Modified .scene file format so that may-tube.com could open it directly. MayTube will only open
"*.scene" files saved with v.5.9 and later.
- Added panel thickness validation when changing the model of the slot mounted panels
- Changed reported conveyor length to be consistent with the catalogue.
- Added 1.64153030.1 / 2 mounting blocks to panel "Mounting" option, only the threaded M8
hole is now detected for connection
- Gave more leeway to "Special" profiles when intersections are detected.
- Corrected profile intersection detections with low angle (<9 degrees) "slice"
- Fixed end cap attachment to 30, 45, 60 deg. segment profiles
- Corrected machining codes for 1/4 round and triangular profiles with 3 sides
- Corrected connector part number for Core 12 mm to H slot connectors
- To improve graphics performance on big scenes, we added "Show only profiles" check box in
"Properties" window. It improves the response and FPS rate for large designs.
- Restored parallel connector function on INCH profiles
- Fixed profile machining drawings for parallel connectors on mitered profiles, wrong cross-bushing
location was reported
- Added stock availability BOM note for some rarely used panels.
- Added telescopic profiles. No wizard, just materials. Waiting for detailed spec from MayTec for
telescopic tool wizard.
- Modified "free-hand" wall tool to allow distance from profile center to the next profile
center, not the opposing face distance as before. Continuity with the "Safety Barrier"
- Added angle snap to wall tool 45 and 90 for PG40 verticals, 90 deg. for all other profile groups
- Added text input for wall length specification, start drawing a line in specific direction and type
the wall length value on keyboard, press Enter,
- Wall horizontal crossmembers are now spaced evenly by default. Spacing can still be adjusted in the
Properties window of the wall tool.
- Under menu Help, added "Force database update" command. Will help Win 10 users who
sometimes do not get an update automatically.
- Wall tool: added "Use standard connectors" checkbox, forces the use of "standard"
connectors when checked, forces "universal" connector when not checked. Independent of the
global app. settings.
- Added "BUILD WALL" button for wall tool. "Q" key is still a shortcut. The button
appears in the top-right corner of the drawing area after at least 2 wall points have been created.
- Added "speed" mode to wal tool, hold down "Shift" key and draw the wall. It will
be drawn in segments, each segment is as long as the setting in "Max. vertical profile
distance" spin box.
- Added context menu "Toggle connectors" to mass replace universal connectors to standard
and back. Select profile(s) right-click and pick "Toggle connectors" menu, after that
select the radio button of the desired connector type.
- Corrected attachment points of 1.44.82001 foot to be consistent with the catalogue
January 10, 2017
- Resolved US vs EU number format issue in conveyor dialog
January 8, 2017
- Added multiple co-linear profile stretch in "Stretch" tool. Select multiple profiles and
all those that are co-linear with the first selected profile will also stretch with it.
- Fixed conveyor BOM generation crash
- Added PG20 "Soft" connection to corner piece
- "Exclude from BOM" is now supported by the conveyor object
- Copy/cut/paste are disabled if the selection contains a conveyor
- Segment PG40 profiles, 30, 45, 60 degrees improved models, slot normals were not sufficiently precise
- "Wall" tool basic implementation, for critique and feedback
November 29, 2016
- Added 4 and 5 mm glass panels and their corresponding seals
- Added "Edge roller E" to "Sliding" tab of the "Accessories" window.
Works only with E3 and E4 slots.
- Added odd sized parallel connectors for 20x30, 30x50 and 60x90 profiles
- Added Universal Grounding connectors
- Fixed intermittent wrong profile miter cut direction in exported CAD formats.
- Corrected connector set loads during scene "merge" operation
- Added 1.25.41.E3/E4 connection option for parallel connection.
- Fixed 1.11.040040.23LP model, exports were inverted.
- Corrected INCH end cap models to 4mm height
- Added Database load safety for users who refused updates
- Conveyor menu, this will require a lot of feedback and corrections, only 3030 and 3060 direct and
under belt models were activated.
- Added bounding mesh processing for accessories.
- Fixed custom color coding for entities with user defined colors.
- Allowed face mounted panels to create connections to zero slots
- Added conveyor output to TXT BOM
August 05, 2016
- Ability to export MayCad designs to MayTube (99% of the changes in this release)
- PDF BOM now separates items that were added through "Add Parts" window, subheader and font
color hints for quick identification.
- "Select from Scene" dialog now sorts the content based on column header click.
- Added more slot covering combi-profiles
- Export of miter cut profiles to MayTube
- Corrected "Move" type-in processing for Imperial (inch) sizes.
- 8 and 16 mm EU chipboards receive no fasteners when used with 1.46.110 mount block, need a wood
screw part number.
- Added 1.68.201050 hanger to "Accessory", "Conn. Plate" section. "Left"
and "Right" specification is for convinience only.
April 21, 2016
- Major re-write of all communication, streaming and read/write routines to comply with 2016
"Microsoft Authenticode" requirements.
- Updated 16x40 1E LP model
- Parts now report their BOM position number in "Properties" and "Select from Scene"
- Steering wheel widget now remembers its last position
- "Scene Properties" dialog is now callable from "Edit BOM" window to update user,
organization and comment information of the design.
- Main window title shows a full path to the design .scene file
- Added PG16 to F slot connector
- Added a dialog to select BOM row type when adding or inserting custom BOM lines
- Slot panels now display red warning lines where the panel edge is not in the T-slot. This can be
turned off by selecting the panel and deactivating "Show Warning Lines" checkbox.
- Export server now produces the anchor bore for parallel connectors
- Added parallel connectors for INCH profiles
- Added remaining eco-slides (PG30)
- Removed temporary file dependencies to overcome user privileges issues on Win 8/10
- 20x30mm profiles were moved to 30mm group because of core-hole and F-slot similarities
- Very short profiles now use parallel connectors in place of a "normal", used to be
available only for PG40
- Removed 1.11.040080.64XP from the price list
- Slice operator snaps improved in "mouse" mode to avoid 0.5 degree errors
- Resolved most conflicts between "User Profile" and "Scene Properties" data
- Profile model 10.11.057057.22LP rotated 180 deg. to match the new "Wall system" catalogue.
This may cause misalignments and intersections in previously created scenes that use this profile.
- "Edit BOM" dialog "Save BOM" button now offers a selection of BOM table file
formats, CSV, XLS (Html table, really), TXT and PDF as before
- Restricted export to 3D PDF for large assemblies, Adobe memory limitations were causing the export
server to go into an infinite loop.
January 09, 2016
- Changes to PDF BOM file generation, related to Windows 10 issues.
- Added imperial threaded plates for US market
- Expanded slice and angle extrude angle range for AU market
- Added M6 mounting block option for 5.6mm panels
- BOM title page now draws user information for the scene file, not the registry
- Rectangular mounted panels of 5.6mm thickess now use the same attachment screws as 6.0 mm panels.
- Added ability to attach accessories to slot mounted panels, only rectangular and contour panels were
- Changed how scene "properties" are managed, they now remain unchanged with the design file
- U-profile now handles attachments of accessories.
- Secured a crash condition in connectors wnen slot list was empty
- Fixed cross-bore call-out for "profile machining" in PDF BOM
- Added "BOM to XLS" button to "Edit BOM" window, it outputs a detailed BOM table
to an XLS file. Excel complains about the file format, but understands it perfectly.
- Loosened corner piece constraints to allow INCH scenes to find corner piece locations in more cases.
November 18, 2015
- Added Eco-slides 40 and 45 to the export server.
- Implemented selection of multiple doors to apply "Door Settings" dialog to multiple doors
at once. Ideally all edited doors should be on a same (or similar) pane(s) with doors facing the
- Fixed rotation issues for framing profiles
- Corrected application of mounting sockets for wire meshes on E3 and E4 slots.
- Major overhaul of E-trunking profiles. Video is required.
- Upgraded GUI libraries to the latest versions compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10. Win XP compatibility
is no longer guaranteed. (Major item)
- Several major changes to connection handling, requires further testing "in the field".
- Added 1.64.153030.x mounting blocks they create all possible connections with panels. The user has
to use "Edit connector" tool to remove redundant screws and panel holes. Need usage
comments from the power users.
- Changed default door handle to be Light ALU to avoid VB machining on door faces
- Fixed merge function for groups and doors.
- 1.62.71xxx hinges now report their second part in BOM, this only worked before if the hinge was
created by a wizard.
- Added currency name to BOM total to disambiguate USD and AUD pricing. Surrency sign was not enough.
- Moved E-trunking lids to E-trunk profiles selection page. Lids are picked automatically based on the
- Contour mounted panels: disabled contour reduction, it caused intersections
- Angle slice tool now accepts "0" key (zero) as a value to remove the slice from the
- Split door widget now accepts MM and % values.
- Added PG50 and PG60 parallel connectors
- Added "wall system" profiles to PG60 selection page.
September 22, 2015
- Updated leveling feet (M8) hardware for INCH profiles.
- Updated several profile weight values
- Disabled parallel connector creation for sliding profiles
- Major changes to conveyor configuration dialog
- Adjusted zoom for "radius cover" tool
- Slice tool now accepts zero angle value, but BOM output is not yet corrected.
- Fixed disappearing "design title" and "design description" in "Scene
- Disabled 1.11.040040.22SP profile, may cause issues for those designs that already use it.
- Safetied a crash condition in __save_param_data, caused parametric input on panels.
- Resolved connectivity issues for eco-slides
- Resolved BOM PDF saving to a file or folder that contains special european characters
- Added PG40 and PG45 Eco-slides.
August 20, 2015
- Resolved a "duplicate" connector issue when a profile is connected to a join line of 2
mitered profiles. Used to create 2 connectors in the same spot.
- Added "Save" prompts after "Add Parts" and entity color change.
- Safety wrapped load function of slot covers, caused crashes when the installation slot was
undefined. The slot cover is not loaded in that case
- Removed "add covers" checkbox from "Box" dialog. The feature was found to be
- Connector creation tolerance for profiles is reduced to 0.1 mm
- When changing profile model the program checks the "old" size vs "new" and if
they are different, the connectors are recalculated for the profile.
- Fixed object ID assignment after merge of exactly equal scenes
- Export server: corrected external references of the parallel connectors, was causing multiple
message boxes in SolidWorks.
- Resolved Windows 8 user permission error on loading of the database. Removed dependencies on file
system for temporary objects.
- Safetied a crash in Rotate tool
- Added stainless extension connectors.
- Added menu File->Export->Distributor submission. It saves a METRIC copy of the
"scene", PDF BOM and TXT BOM to a single ZIP file that can be forwarded to MayTec or to
- Several price updates for EU and USA
- Added 591 fasteners to the price list
- Updated hardware for casters with central hole
- Removed oblique connection possibility for zero slot profiles, VB3 and VB4 types. Catalogue (2015)
pages 122 and 123 are under review.
- Core hole M14 taps are now [object_thread_length] + 1 mm
- Fixed "Resize parent" cover cap issue for mitered profiles. Slice position is now modified
after the profile length is reduced by cover height.
- Added "Radius Covers' submenu to "Edit" menu, this is for trial and feedback.
- Resolved most reported 48 mm tube profile issues, excluding the connector change for slot panels.
- Added a "Basic settings window" it will ask for currency and market settings on the first
startup of a fresh installation.
- Fixed M8 t-nuts for heavy Alu hinges when connecting to F slot
- Added "Revision Level" and "Approved by" fields to scene properties and PDF BOM.
Required by ISO.
- Several improvements to "Select from Scene" window.
- Added " Lift door kit for 80x80 posts" item to price list. Can be accessed using "Add
June 12, 2015
- Keyboard input for "Move", "Rotate", etc. now accepts commas and dots as decimal
- Improved buffered data cleanup when opening new scenes. Design title and descriptions are now
- Merge function: fixed Saving the scene after merge, merged design is not overwritten now.
- Merge function: fixed object ID assignment for inserted entities.
- Export server: added VB5 machining to profiles
- Export server: disabled erroneous output of drillings for screws that do not attach to the profile
directly (through handle, for example)
- Added process monitoring to Export server. Will detect failures and attempt to restart the services.
- Panel selection function now includes framing (combination) profiles, allowing them to be moved or
deleted together with the panel.
- Added all remaining clamping levers
- Corrected 42x42 ALU gusset model to improve connectivity
- Added anti-twist devices to "Fasteners" tool
- Added 4 and 5 mm glass gaskets to "dust protection system" profiles
- Fixed a crash condition while extruding and rotating rounded profiles
- Added backward compatible routine to properly load movable joints created with pre 4.9.7 version of
- Slot mounted panels now make every effort to go around slot accessories creating cutouts on panel
- Added type-in functionality to "Stretch" operator
- Updated VB machining description in "Assembly hints" section of the BOM
- Added ability to add full sheets of panels through "Add Parts" window
- Added 4mm E-Panel and Gray ABS panels for the US market
- Safetied a crash condition in Measure tool, related to matrix refresh
- Improved "Contour Mounted Panel" intersection detection, was reporting profile
intersections when there weren't any
- Improved "Contour Mounted Panel" tool: after the temporary panel is created, the user can
press "Z" key to go back one step if they made a mistake.
- Fixed "Panel Mounting" tool auto slot selection. Edits to mounting block type caused panel
repositioning to a wrong location in 25% of the cases.
- Corrected 1.41.E346.xxx part number mix-up.
- Base plate + heavy leveling castor now adds 1.45.81000.M14M12 threaded bolt
- Safetied a crash condition in Slot Cover tool, math library will be upgraded for Windows 8 and later.
- Corrected disappearing fasteners on custom mounted panels.
May 12, 2015
- Fixed placement of T-Bolt and t-nut fasteners for ALU gussets
- Improved "groove" representation for grooved profiles with mitered ends
- Safetied a crash in Move operator, reported by 3 users
- Snaps to grid are ignored if the "move" operator distance was specified with keyboard
input, this allows for moves with decimal precision.
- Fixed copy (clone) of hinges, it used to lose one wing of the hinge during the copy operation.
- Added automatic market change when currency is changed in "Settings" dialog.
- Safetied a crash condition in object properties dialog, line 679
- Updated 1.09.016160.44LP model.
- Resolved 40x40x4 grid BOM issue for EU and AU
- Added 6mm sealing profiles for 6mm plastic panels when used with "dust protection"
profiles. Also resolved save/load issue for these seals.
- Safetied an index out of range exception in "Contour mounted panel" operator
- Added screw type selection to panel "Mounting" dialog
- Corrected panel resize through "Properties" dialog for "INCH" imperial scenes.
- Added Knurled and Winged bolt options to Quick lock mounting block
- Added message to the user about changing the colour of the part, it is for colour-coding only.
- Ignoring right-click in "Edit Connector" mode now, was changing to miter connection and
confused the users.
- Review emails are now routed based on the application CURRENCY setting
- Corrected "dust protection" profile models to report glass slot depth of 13.5mm instead of
- Implemented "Angle" attribute for movable joints. Use "Angle" spin box in
"Properties" window of the joint to rotate in -90 to +90 degree range
- Added support for movable joints on the export server
- Improved fastener selection for leveling casters when attaching them to T-slots
- Fixed a crash in PDF BOM generation caused by incomplete cross-bore data
- Added "Max. profile length to use "short" connectors (mm)" preference to control
when to use parallel connector instead of a regular on very short profiles, defaults to 95 mm
- Fixed BOM generation for designs with ALL profiles marked as "Eclude from BOM". Caused
errors in panel drawings.
- Corrected miter cut machining codes, cut codes B and C were reversed, crucial for zero slot profiles
March 27, 2015
- Improved connection type detection for extension connectors on profiles with multiple core holes
- Fixed a critical error from release 4.9.4 related to "Edit Connector" tool
- Added connectivity for 20mm corner piece, connection markers were incorrect.
- Safetied a crash condition when recalculating panel contour
- Improved panel's ability to store and load its child objects
- Improved clean-up of the move operator, had detached objects leftover in memory
- Limited debug output for main window to improve performance
March 26, 2015
- Fixed install script that omitted parallel connector module for BOM generation
March 25, 2015
- Minor update to VB machining code. VB3 code is now VB5 as per 2015 catalogue
- Corrected export models of 48 mm tube profiles
- Fixed miter cut issues for rectangular profiles
- Fixed the issue with 48mm radius covers changing their position, the cover was claimed as a
"child" of both connected profiles.
- Fixed BOM generation when the scene contains no profiles or they are excluded from BOM
- Added several M14 stainless leveling feet, new tab in "Floor" tool
- Added context menu to M14 leveling feet: "Cushion/Anti-slip" on right-clicking the foot.
It pops up a dialog allowing to add anti-slip or cushion elements. Single foot must be selected for
the menu to appear, but the setting can be applied to all or one foot.
- Added a bit more detail to the header of the "Exploded view" page in BOM. Customer request.
- Added anti-slip and cushion element descriptions to BOM Assembly hints section
- "Angle slice" tool is now limited to 45 degree cuts. Keyboard input is also limited to 45
- Improved "parent/child" relationships for accessories, ancestry chain is now unlimited
- Corrected the model of 17x20 gusset
- Added 20 cover plugs for cross-bushings. Installation is controlled by a combo-box in
"Preferences" tab of the settings dialog
- Corrected the miter machining error for low angle values (under 15 deg.) Specified incorrect CA1CA1
machining for parallelepiped shaped profile.
- Corrected oblique-hinge application for miter connections at angles under 5 degrees, used to pick a
universal connector instead of the proper oblique-hinge
- Rectangular mounted panel received "Fasteners" context menu to edit the screw type and
distances between fasteners.
- Corrected export of panel bores for button head screws
- Significantly improved the speed of BOM PDF generation (~300% in some cases)
- Changed the call-out of cross-bored profile holes in BOM profile drawings, it now shows both
cross-bore and drill-through diameters
- Added "Contact us" menu item under "Help", will be language aware after DE
- Corrected "Exclude from BOM" behaviour for multi-component accessories, such as M14
- Added ability to move/copy parts over typed in distance. Select object(s), hover the mouse over the
axis arrow and type the distance by which to move the parts, press Enter. To make a copy of the
selected object(s), type the distance value and press Shift + Enter.
- Extended "door wizard" profile selection to avoid usage of profiles that are not suitable
- Applied stricter filtering for Accessories->Hinges to avoid duplicates and save screen space.
- Changed the sequence of GUI string loading in Startup dialog
February 18, 2015
- Fixed issues found in 1.20.HK1 and 1.20.FK1 connectors, made them available for "Oblique-cross"
type connections along with HK2 and FK2
- Minor part number corrections
- Added several "soft" oblique connectors for PG20, 30, 40
- Corrected several of the fastener descriptions
- Added "Raw Material" button to "Edit BOM" window, shows the number of full 6m
bars needed to produce the frame, optionally shows actual length used.
- Corrected the bounding mesh of the 40x40 R30 profile. Similar fix for the R45 segment profile.
- Added several hinges to door wizard
- Scenes with more than 30 profiles now get "Front" and "Back" "exploded"
views in the PDF BOM
- Door wizard now checks if the profile is suitable for the door, if not 40x40 LP is used as a
substitution. User message is given to that regard.
- Several fixes applied to segment 30 and 45 radius profiles. Resolved some of the door and slot panel
- Dozens of program modules affected by localization work for German language
- Added 6 "Soft" miter-hinge connectors for 20, 30, 40 profile groups
- Panel fasteners ar now looked up based on the T-slot type and not the Profile Group, reportedby
users who drew with 20x30 F slot profile.
- Several improvements to the Door Wizard. Filtering the hinges based on the door profile group, same
for bi-fold hinges. Better handling of double doors, they used to skip the hinge fasteners on the
"far" side of the door
February 02, 2015
- Updated weights of some of the profiles.
- Improved parallel connector application for very short (less than 50 and less than 150mm) T-slot
- Fixed default cross-bushing placement issue
- Improved the orientation of piano hinges in "Door wizard"
- Added 3D mouse configuration tab to "settings" dialog
- Added a preference checkbox to set a default tool when the application starts or a new scene is
- Changed XML BOM encoding processing, it now properly shows German special characters and opens in
Excel. Also, solved English language BOM loading.
- In "Settings' dialog "Preferences" tab added option: Prefer Standard connectors over
Universal. This will attempt to apply "Standard" or "Standard 90" connector
before "Universal". If a standard connector not found, universal will be applied.
January 26, 2015
- Adjusted values when "Default" is pressed in the "Settings" dialog.
- Panel "Mounting" option is enhanced to handle irregular shaped panels
- Added encoding specification for German language XML BOMs so that MS Excel can open them as
- "Soft" connector added for 1/4 round PG20 profile connecting to H slot
- Corrected machining code for profiles with multiple core tubes. If not all tubes were used for
connectors side code 0 was reported in BOM. Now 0 is only reported if perpendicular sides are used
for cross-bushings, in other cases best effort is made to report the cross-bushing side
- Fixed 45 degree segment profile's bounding mesh, caused false intersection detections
- Files with capital letter ".SCENE" extension are now allowed to open
- Corrected an infinite loop condition in PDF BOM generation.
January 9, 2015
- Minor GUI updates
- Fixed a crash when editing zero-slot connectors
- Added "Skip Update" option to an update dialog. It is for users who do not have
Administrative priviledges on their PCs and cannot upgrade frequently.
- Corrected 3 part images in pick model window
- Adjusted export server connector models for all universal, standard and 90 t-slot connectors
- Assigned some of the PG30 hinges to 1" profile. US only.
January 7, 2015
HAPPY 2015, EVERYONE!
- Added 1.62.842037085 and 1.62.842037085V hinges. Available for PG45 and PG50.
- Applied bounding box fix to all M14 leveling foot models
- Corrected a crash condition when changing profile model to a significantly different size
- Added most popular Screw-type parallel square connectors (1.21.XS5M8/11 and 1.21.XS5M8/7)
- Changed the way the export server generates DXF files for panels. If the panel has drilled holes,
both sides of the panel are shown in DXF to ensure that counter-sunk holes are visible. Panels with
no holes: as before.
- Added all Screw-type front-sided connectors for core hole 12mm profiles. Stainless t-nuts are now
preselected for stainless connectors with threaded anchor.
- Changed "Edit Connectors" selection window to accommodate new connectors
- Accessories can now be attached to all panel types, previously, only the rectangular panels served
the connection requests
- Added "Anchor" context menu to prevent entity movement. Anchored objects can still be
copied, but their anchor property is not cloned to new parts. Anchored objects can be distinguished
by a different coloring scheme.
- Added informational tool-tip when hovering a mouse cursor over a part, gives the part number(s),
description and other relevant info. Display of tooltips is controlled by "Show tooltips for
scene objects" check box in "Preferences" tab.
- Improved base foot selection area, the entire lower part of the foot is now selectable, no need to
select from "under" the scene anymore.
- Improved panel size edit, Length and Width boxes now show which panel geometry will change. A
dimension arrow is added to the panel when Length/Width text boxes receive the focus.
- Removed size edit restriction for framed panels, user message is given to revalidate framing
profiles after the size is changed.
- Fixed an old bug that caused panels to sometimes report their size smaller than actual, was caused
by erroneous edge connection detection.
- This release includes 2015 price adjustment for all 3 supported currencies
- Add Parts window now allows changing of the Quantity of the selected parts.
December 14, 2014
- Removed version 4.8.6 due to corrupt install sctript
- "Angle extrude" tool angle limit is set to 45 degrees.
- Added combination profile options for PVC coated wire mesh
- Added logic to recalculate all profile connectors if profile model was changed to a different group.
From PG40 to PG30, for example.
- Corrected 1.11.050100.84L profile model
- There remains in issue with most leveling feet bounding boxes, experimental fix applied to 100x120
PA/ZN feet. Will propagate the solution ot other parts after additional testing.
- M8 leveling feet now tap the center tube of PG20 profiles.
- Added "Preferences" tab to "Settings" dialog
- Added a preference flag "Cut each framing profile" that controls how the program treats
combination and wedge profiles for slot mounted panels. If the flag is enabled all combi and wedge
profiles are cut to size, if disabled these profiles are supplied as full 2.5 meter bars or as rings.
- Facilitated addition of parallel square screw-type connectors, only one model is in (1.21.4S5M8/11),
more will be added shortly by Db updates
- Added a preference flag "Apply grey end caps, if available" if enabled it will check the
availability of grey end caps and if found, a grey cap will be placed on the profile.
4.8.4 and 4.8.5
December 7, 2014
- Added collision mesh to 19" profiles to improve intersection detection
- Changed the snapping algorithm to only detect parts and ignore the "Floor" when the user
"looks" at the design from "under" the floor plane.
- Added safety checks when switching operators, several crashes were reported in that module.
- Completely reimplemented "Enable Parallels" flag in Settings dialog. The property is now
"ON" by default and is an attribute of the design NOT the application. If the property was
set to True or False during drawing, the scene file will remember that and switch the flag
accordingly when the scene is opened.
- Added user notification when parallel connector creation is skipped because of the above flag.
- Added 20 new oblique-cross connectors 1.21.xxxK3 and 1.21.xxxK4 types. PG20 is omitted for now.
Connector models have not been updated yet, reusing xxxK1 and xxxK2 models for the next month or
two. Export of these connectors is not implemented yet.
- New keyboard shortcut "D" allows switching of "Angle extrude" plane to use the
above connectors. Select "angle extrude" tool, place the profile in a desired position,
left-click and start extruding. To change the plane to perpendicular, press "D" key.
- Added a comment to BOM profile cross-bore details page indicating that all dimensions originate from
the profile left end.
- Patch releases now show a "light" version of the Release notes HTML page instead of the
tutorial. Fresh downloads are still showing "TUTORIAL" window on first run of the program
- Added "Hide" context menu to entities. To set parts back to visible, click the push button
to the right of "Hidden, click button to show:" label in scene PROPERTIES window.
- "Edit Connector" tool now records the new position of the connector globally. When
moving/copying with "Shift" key, that position is applied to the cloned connectors.
- To prevent mistakes, hidden objects do not retain their status after the design is closed.
Visibility is restored after design file Save/Open.
4.8 though 4.8.3
November 27, 2014
- Number of small fixes, related to framing profiles and parallel connectors
- Improved loading of scenes that have old or unsupported part numbers.
- Excluded framing profiles from BOM "Multiview" page generation, caused a near infinite
- Removed outdated sub-menus "Caster" and "Foot" from the "Draw" menu,
keyboard shortcuts removed as well.
- Improved rendering of accessories that have multiple materials.
- Safetied a framing profiles crash
- Corrected a crash condition when cloning accessories
- Added profile item validation for "Box" tool.
November 23, 2014
Implemented OFFLINE mode. Limitations are:
1. Software had to be installed while online, database had to be loaded with install.
2. Standard Export will not function. WWW Export is not guranteed to work.
3. "Submit for review" will make best effort, but is not guaranteed to function. Limited
testing so far.
4. Database actuality test may fail and will cause a shutdown.
Continuous use of OFFLINE will lead to de-synchronization with the latest code base and the
database. Use with caution.
- Added database load verification, needed as part of offline capability.
- All leveling feet models have been adjusted to follow MayTec's spec of 20,30,50 mm from profile
depending on the foot part number.
- Added automatic backup of the design to file "backup.$$$.scene" The file is saved to the
OS temp folder, usually "C:\Users\[user_name]\AppData\Local\Temp\.framexpert on Windows
- Autosave enable/disable and interval are controlled through menu File-> Settings... dialog
- Added panel snaps and dimension arrows when attaching an accessory to a panel. Panel "grid"
snap values are the same as those for the main base plane of the application.
- Fixed errorneous creation of extra connectors in "Edit connector" selection bar.
- Added H to H, H to F and H to E paralel connectors
- Corrected 19" profile intersection detections
- Updated "Contour Mounted Panel" operator refresh routine to validate profile+panel
- Trial implementation of screw-type connectors, M6/11 is the first for PG40. This is a
November 17, 2014
- Improvements to grooved profiles drawing speed.
- Corrected default position of "Framing profiles" window in Blue and Dark schemes.
- Added 1.21.xHx connectors, only universal at this point
- MAJOR. (BETA) Implemented "in browser" export to other CAD formats. This should help the
users who have firewall and anti-virus blocks that do not allow exporting directly from May-CAD.
Accessible via "WWW Export" button of the export dialog.
- 3DConnexions mouse support received the last (6th) movement. The scene can now be tilted by all 3
November 12, 2014 (Build 4.7.5 skipped, failed checksum)
- Corrected a crash condition in "Settings" dialog
- Added "Print view..." menu item to File menu, it prints the scene as you see it on screen,
base plane is set to white to save people's colour cartridges
- Resolved a BOM PDF error related to a conflict of custom mounted vs. framed profiles
- Added capability to export framing profiles to other CAD formats
November 12, 2014
- Created compatibility routine to properly open 4.7.1 version files.
- Removed creation of framing profiles for intersected slot panels
- Added more contour validation for slot panels
- Added the last (6th) movement control for 3DConnexions mouse
November 11, 2014 (4.7.2 failed validation - skipped)
- Fixed missing connectors after save/open of the scene
- Updated profile groove geometry after profile model change
- Added additional parsing of commas in PROPERTIES length and width edit boxes. German locale pplaces
commas instead of the dots.
- Corrected "Add parts" window position
- Filtered out Framing profiles from choose model window
- Disabled size edits for framed panels
November 10, 2014
- Improved export server monitoring of the request queue. An email notofication is now sent out when
the queue size is over 5
- Fixed re-appering slot covers on copied profiles
- Added 30 and 38 mm panels for EU
- Fixed several crash conditions in door, parallel connectors, slot covers
- Added "Framing" context menu to slot mounted panels. Automatic miters for some of the
framing profiles will be available 1-2 releases from now. Not stable at this point.
- Corrected extrusion of the 19-inch and U-profiles.
- Several fixes to cover cap entities, mostly resolved. Save omission is not fully rectified.
- Added "slide-slot" 1.19.185xxxx profiles, phase 1. Phase 2 will add t-nuts and setscrews
- BOM PDF "Multiview" page now only shows profile measeurements, accessories are ignored.
- Fixed 60x90 profile default connector placement
- Increased the size of "Edit Connector" selection cube
- Several improvements to parallel connectors, including their placement and editing.
- Fixed "Edit connectors" option for very short profiles that use parallel connector in
place of the Universal (JO)
- Corrected wire mesh thickness to allow insertion into wire net profile
- Added schematic indicators of grooves for grooved profiles.
- Corrected fasteners for 1.47.50408 and 1.47.50459 plates
- Hinges 1.62.51030060 and 1.62.520 no longer drill 3 holes in panel for attachment, center holes are
ignored for panels.
- Excluded framing profiles from "Exploded View" in BOM
- Added slot panel validation, the edges of the pane that did not expand into the slots are shown RED
when the panel is selected
- Added PG16 to E3 slot universal connector
- Improved intersection detection. When intersected entity is selected, "PROPERTIES" window
now shows the list of intersected objects.
- Contour mounted panel now shrinks it's dimensions by 0.2 - 1.00 mm (depending on panel size) to
avoid a very tight fit when going around the profiles.
Otober 9, 2014
- Handle a snap exception in move operator
- Safetied a crash condition in angle extrude tool
- Better validaton of custom mounted panel size, moved size property to the mount. block itself
September 25, 2014
- Removed a crash condition in parallel connector markers
September 24, 2014
- Improved user interface connection markers. Blue and orange connection indicators for profiles with
multiple center tubes and parallel connections
- Moved fasteners to a new toolbar tool to better manage fastener selection
- Fixed a crash condition in parallel connector export (JDV)
- Added slot attribute to fasteners to ensure that they "know" what slot to attach to and
which slots to ignore. Red slot highlight indicates wronh T-slot for a fastener.
- Safetied a crash condition in "Edit Connectors" for parallel connections (JDV)
- Safetied a crash condition in slot code assignment
- Fixed connectio loading error indication. The error flag is now reset after a successful load.
- Safetied a crash condition in detection of a contour for the slot panel. Zero length lines are now
- Changes to slot entity (Accessory) operator to handle fasteners
September 14, 2014
- Changes to the extrude tool when segment profiles are involved.
- Improvements to parallel connectors on "normal" and "segment" profiles.
- Fixes to connector intersection detection, not yet final.
- Less controls in "Edit BOM" header, more room for the table.
- Fixes to extrusion tool when extruding along segment profiles.
September 11, 2014
- Fixed a crash condition in cross-bushing export to other CAD formats
- Improved parallel connector cross-bushing placement on rectangular profiles
September 10, 2014
- Trial support for 3DConnexion mouse
- Fixed a crash condition for profiles with complex bounding mesh.
- Correct 40.13LP model geometry, did not calculate corner piece position correctly
- Added 1.11.030030.22S profile
- Fixed move with "Shift" to update parent/child relationship and retain the machining of
- Corrected machining price of 20x40 + 16x80 + 16x160 + 40x60 panel profiles
- Safetied a crash condition in "Edit Connectors" tool when invoked for accessories.
- Save file question before opening a recent file. Caused data loss.
- Phase 1 of parallel connectors, PG40 only, use with care as this is for feedback only. Not ready for
- Added 10 new base plates without thread (1.47.xxx)
- Added 1.32.xx and 1.33.xx t-nuts. Fasteners are now fully covered.
- Cover caps can now be switched for the grey type via PROPERTIES -> Model combo. The combo is
disabled if the grey cover is not available. All cover caps are now in the application.
- Fixed custom BOM entries output to PDF (Saving of custom BOM with the scene file is recommended for
- Corrected green equal length indicators for segment and other non-rectangular profiles.
- Implemented new "Z" machine codes for parallel connectors to appear on individual lines in
- Fixed parallel connector rotation in export to other CAD formats
- Moved "Mouse move Fwd = Zoom in" checkbox to "Snaps/3D" tab.
- Added "Invert Orbit tool Up/Down direction" option to mimic SolidWorks movement scheme
- Added "Enable Parallels" to switch parallel connectors ON/OFF
- Implemented new "Q" codes for cross-bores.
- Added profile connector load validation on scene opening.
July 29, 2014
- Fixed a crash condition in door cover cap creation.
- Corrected fastener creation for profiles with automatic stretch and counter-sink attachment
- Fixed custom BOM lines output to PDF
- Added handling of "collision mesh" for entities, this is primarily for non-rectangular
- All 40mm profiles are now supported, including 30, 45, 60 segment profiles. Need video.
- End cup object now supports angled (segment) profiles.
- Auto-stretch profiles ignore secondary connection options and do not report redundant machining.
July 20, 2014
- Several small fixes to ceiling tile and glass panel objects
- Enable press-fit threaded inserts (52.5 mm) for PG60 profiles
- Added modification flag to "edit connectors" tool to ensure that "Save file"
prompt is offered after the tool was used
- Change to PDF BOM, if the scene contains panels, the table shows the price for the frame, panel(s)
price and the total
- Added BOM file name extension validation.
- Added hex and octagonal profiles
- Added 48 mm tube profiles and radius compensator for them
- Fixed inch conversion error in BOM drawings
- Added 19 inch profiles.
- Corrected panel intersection detection, accessories are now ignored
- Sliding profiles 1.19.15130 and 1.19.15131 were changed to automatic stretch and M4 attachment
- Implemented the new machining description for profiles with radius compensators "0ABCDEFGHIK"
- Lowered BOM exploded view render resolution, few users reported incomplete renders on low end video
- Corrected models of 40x160, 80x120, 80x160 profiles and 30x50 cover cap
- Added sliding door parts for large/heavy sliding doors.
June 30, 2014
- BOM Exploded view is now rendered on 11x17" paper if the design has more than 30 profiles in it.
- 1.11.040040.33L slot geomtry corrected
- Assigned price to ceiling elements, removed ceiling tile picture from BOM
- Fixed a bug with "miter-hinge" and "extension" connector profile side code
- Bug fix for "dust protection" rubber gaskets
June 22, 2014
- Stability improvements to export server. Failed panel elements are now silently ignored in favour of
the overall export success.
- Bug fix for profile slot geometry calculation
- Bug fix in maximum panel size validation, removed temporary objects from scene
- Changed the "Box" tool to prefer vertical profiles over horizontals
- Added ceiling tile for "dust protection system" prototype, only for comments
- Bug fix in BOM generator for Imperial sized scenes
- Added a few debug log messages to PDF generator to resolve user issues with BOM generation.
June 17, 2014
- Fixed a crash condition in door wizard when the panel exceeds max sheet size, the condition is now
ignored for doors.
- Reimplemented glass clamping profile hole pattern generation
- Updated Inch prfile part numbers for US
- IMPORTANT!!! Zero slot drawings had to be modified, please double check your BOM drawings to ensure
that profile side is called out correctly.
- Safetied a crash condition in panel contour size check
- Included connector images in cross-bored and zero-slot machined profile drawings in BOM profile
detail section. This will help in validating the machining codes.
- Startup dialog: disabled all buttons while DB loads, caused crashes.
- 57mm gusset is now available for 30mm profiles
- Safetied a crash in profile objects when slots geometry was requested before it was calculated
- Fixed door wizard cross-member selection for single slot profiles, the cross-member is now picked
from a list of 2 slot profiles in that case
- Corrected "G" and "Space Bar" rotation for duct protection "Glass"
- Implemented trial handling of very short profiles where "normal" connector does not fit.
PG40 profiles shorter than 95mm now use parallel connectors on ends. BOM machining comment added for
- Added a troubleshooting link to "Server unavailable..." messsage box. German page needs
- Connectors now carry the information about their cross-bushing position (1.21.4E5 as an example with
20.0 mm cross-bore distance)
June 09, 2014
- Fixed maximum profile length to be the catalog length. When the length is exceeded, a new profile
and extension connector are created.
- Safetied a crash condition when rotating cross-bushings away from slot panel.
- Group bounding box calculation bug fix
- Corrected save/load of the part's comment field
- Complete reimplementaton of panel size editing, panels used to "confuse" length and width
and a wrong dimension could be applied in almost half the cases. Suggest that slot mounted panels
are not to allow size edits.
- Implemented maximum panel size validation, User Interface for panel size warnings is not yet done,
waiting for MayTec input.
- Improved end cap validation to avoid wrong intersection detections with profiles
- Disabled 45x60 heavy profiles
- Corrected panel DXF file scale
- Implemented Phase 1 of new glass profiles.
- Changes to "shift" copy function to handle new glass profile connection algorithms
4.5.8 (Database only)
May 19, 2014
- Added 11 new 40mm profiles
- Modified gusset models to improve snap-to-slot for more reliable fastener creation
- Reversed swivel angle mounting
- Database size optimization for faster Db updates.
May 19, 2014
- Added price disclaimer to BOM
- Corrected Move with "Shift" key to recreate connectors more reliably. Slower, but more
connection possibilities are now handled.
- All 30 mm profiles are now supported
- Corrected slot code assignment for rectangular zero-slot profiles.
- Added profile machining line to Assembly combo box
- Corrected VB code BOM drawings
4.5.7 (Database only)
May 05, 2014
- Added 16 new M14 leveling feet with 150 mm spindle
- Fixed thread machining and price for profiles with more than 1 center tube
- Fixed connectors from 30 mm 1/4 round profiles to corner pieces.
4.5.7 (Database only)
April 23, 2014
- Added hinges 1.62.53045, 1.62.53050
- Fixed PG45 zero slot connectivity
April 21, 2014
- Added safe handling of discontinued parts, used to crash or load empty scenes when discontuned parts
were encountered in the scene.
- Corrected generation of MayTec TXT BOM from custom BOM XML file.
- Improved panel equality test, number of through holes is now compared
- Corrected running price calculation for panels with through bores, small discrepancies still remain
for panels mounted with combination profiles. Final BOM price is correct.
- Removed context menu "Alter Connections" when it is not applicable
- Improved export performance by ~32%, the utility now uses multiple processor cores.
- Changed rotation of 1.64.5101, this will affect existing designs that use it, must be deleted and
- Added all 1.64.2xx mounting blocks
- Added all 1.64.3xx mounting blocks
- Added M4, M5, M6 1.64.10xx mounting blocks, M3 is left out for now
- Added all 1.64.4xx mounting blocks
- Many of the mounting blocks still require MayTec/user input related to distancing plates
- Added 1.64.5101 quick lock, this one may require fine tuning of selaing washers and retaining rings
Panel "MOUNTING" context menu is the main reason for this release. This is Phase 1 of 3,
most popular parts are implemented, few panel editing restrictions remain. Watch this
to see how it works.
March 31, 2014
- CCorrected 1.15.040060.34LP7 model, wire mesh slots were offset by 1mm
- Corrected 1.45.31125 attachment to base plates
- Corrected oval hole connector creation for accessories.
- Added 2.87.2201.01-99 and changed stem caster (100 and 125mm) hole spec as part of the db update,
live since March 24, 2014
- Fixed a bug related to rotation of multiple entities when "Groups" are involved
- Changed parametric dependency expressions to MM, last place where CM were still used
- Purchased and applied Microsoft Authenticode to may-cad.exe. This should greatly reduce application
blocks by anti-virus, web filters and firewalls.
- Fixed cross-bore marker positioning/removal.
- Security improvement. All HTTP requests are now encrypted, this should help with web access from
secure corporate networks.
- Changed "Suppress connector updates" functionality to only be applicable when moving
entities, otherwise, the connectors are still created in quick mode.
- Corrected imperial size output in solidworks exported file names.
- Added 50x100, 50x150, 100x100 cover caps.
March 18, 2014
- Improved scene file XML parsing, several errors related to Unicode were reported.
- Added rotation about the "primary" slot for accessories. This will require eventual review
of many accessories
- Safetied a scene limits crash
- Added Swivel angles 1.46.30xx and 1.46.31xx
- Added cross connection plates 1.47.1xx
- Added a measure tool, basic version for now (will expand as per feedback)
- Several updates to AUD price list
- Added "Save BOM" button to Edit BOM window to avoid confusion about saving TXT and custom
- Added all Press-fit threaded inserts in Accessory->Fastener tab. Inserts are filtered by profile
group. meaning that if the design only uses 40mm profiles, only the inserts that are 42.5 mm long
will be shown.
- Added indicator of panel extended contour, panel edges are highlighted in Orange color, for slot
mounted panels contour is visible "through" the profile when panel is selected.
- Corrected mesh retainers rotation
- Several fixes to rotations and connector cross-bushing positions in door wizard. Some bi-fold issues
remain, especially with piano hinges.
March 04, 2014
- Added panel->accessory relationship, thus resolving the panel door losing it's components after
- Corrected 100 and 125 mm flanged casters to pick their fasteners more relaiably
- Implemented all catalog casters
- Added output of profile machining to SW export, accessible through sldprt file "Properties..."
menu in SolidWorks
- Connector intersection detection is "widened" to avoid wrong intersection data, Final
implementation is due in May.
- Added 1.20.2E0 connector as per several requests
- Removed renders of connectors if their "parent" profile is excluded from BOM.
- Custom connector orientation is now retained after cloning the profile with "Shift clone"
- Corrected panel rectangle validation, in some cases over precise rectangle check was preventing
users from editing panel dimensions.
- VB code assignment is now based on scene "gravity" regardless of where the vertical
profile originates from; top or bottom.
- Door cross-member bug fix
February 27, 2014
- Added render of accessories to "Isometric View" of the PDF BOM
- Removed fastener renders from BOM "Exploded View"
- Fixed export of cross-bushing bores for panel and wire profiles as well as their connector placement
- Safetied a crash in "Edit connectors". Reported by TP
- Corrected line number assignment for TXT BOM when VB code is used
- Corrected the behaviour of the "Resize parent" function, was causing repositioning of
other profile child objects.
- Improved export utility performance by an average of 22%, scenes with multiple "equal"
profiles and panels will benefit the most. Improved profile and panel grouping in SolidWorks BOM.
This change will also reduce SW assembly file size.
- Updated fasteners for heavy ALu hinges
February 24, 2014
- Updated PVC panels for USA market, 2.83.xx, same for ABS 2.84.xx
- Fixed 30x50 and 40x60 profile machining when 50 or 60 cross-bushing is used
- Added F slot connectors to PG 20 profiles that allow these
- Safetied a crash condition in get_item_data method of entity.py. Reported from Germany.
- Further improvements to cloning the profiles eliminated the need to recalculate the connectors after
move/copy. Move performance is improved.
- Added VB1, 2, 3 drawings to assembly hints section of the BOM
- Improved on-the-fly changeover between metric and imperial measuring systems. Was causing
unnecessary changes to the "floor" size.
- Inch BOM is now available to MAY-CAD, go to File->Settings, change Masurement System to Imperial
(if not already) and generate BOM. To generate "normal" MayTec BOM, ensure that
"Metric" is selected.
- Added "miter" option to door wizard, in the combo-box
- Implemented a filter for profile models selection in door wizard, eliminating the extrusions that
are not suitable for doors.
- Corrected rotations of the 30x50 and 40x60 panel profiles, some user designs might be affected. With
profiles being turned 90 degrees off previuosly saved position.
- Added 30 and 40 group wire mesh profiles
- Added 1.21.2F0, 1.21.4F0, 1.21.45F0, 1.21.5F0, 1.21.6F0 connectors
- Numerous improvements to door wizard, including profile and connector directions and proper use of
- Fixed export of panel drillings that were initiated from the "back" side of the panel,
like Alu handle for example. This caused 48 hour delay of the release.
- Implemented filtering for panels that are mounted in the panel or wire slots limiting panel
thickness to be less than the slot width.
- Added AL_VA price item for USA, stands for "Assembly labor (Value Add charge), Unit = 1hr."
Usage is through "Browse Catalog" tool.
February 12, 2014
- Fixed "door wizard" gaps input for IMPERIAL size scenes.
- 16 mm profile group is now completely available
- Fixed "edit connector" bug for zero slot connector behind a hinge. Reported by JDV.
- 20 mm profile group is completely supported
- Improved the application of "soft" connector, but still have issues with
"inter-group" soft cross-bushing application, especially in SolidWorks
- Corrected 50x150.84S profile, 3 center tube placements, where the 2 externals were off by 5mm.
- Implementation of connector selection for odd sized profiles, like 40x60 and 30x50. Filtering now
ensures that appropriate cross-bushings are picked for the slot.
- Added "suppress connector updates" check box to the main property window. This will help
with moving large assemblies in "heavy" designs.
- Changed "Export" menu to give the users a choice of exporting to multiple formats at once.
Saving their time and our server processing power vs. one-at-a-time export per format
February 2, 2014
- Implemented proper export of panel taps to other formats, video of magnetic/bullet catches is due.
- Implemented Phase 2 of 4 of connector improvements, profile connectors now rotate crossbushings to
avoid intersecting with panels.
- Added the above algorithm to doors.
- Updated slice models for 1.11.030030.43S and 1.11.030030.43SP
- Corrected rotations of 1.11.060060.87S and 1.11.080080.87S. Same rules as for panel profiles apply.
- Connector cross-bushings now follow stricter placements rules, for example: 40x40 profile preferred
side is 4, 40x80 profile preferred sides are 1 and 3
- Fixed sending of bug report, server side problem
- Completed 45 mm profiles, almost done with 50 mm group, 2 profiles will require markers and are
waiting for Phase 3 of connector implementation for proper cross-bushing selection.
- Safetied a crash condition in move operator, _map_of_ents was not initialized in-time.
- Keyboard move is now set to smallest grid value per move step (1 mm and 1/16" for imperial)
- Added panel triangulation validation, a few scenes were reported to have "invisible"
- Added 50 mm panel profiles
- Changed export of panel taps to show drill diameter in DXF
- Improved panel drawings in PDF BOM, panel holes now show drill, countersink and tap symbols and sizes
- Implemented all 60 mm profiles and related conectors and cover caps
- Changed the output of the BOM drawings for cross-bored profiles. Hole diameter or VB type is now
output in the drawing.
- Fixed cover cap installation issue for profile ends that are within 80mm from each other.
- Improved performance of move operator, reduced connector recalculation calls by 75%
- Updated fasteners for 1.62.71xx hinges
- Updated imperial T-nut part numbers
January 20, 2014
- Changes to upgrade launcher to work around Windows UAC, will take effect only when the next build is
- Implemented primary marker on base feet
- Added all base feet from the catalog, 45 mm models had to be corrected. CADENAS reused 40 mm models
without realigning the connection holes.
- Updated miter connector cross-bushing models for 40 mm group.
- Changed cover cap placement algorithm, this will require a video to explain to the users
- Safetied 2 crash conditions in engroop, further investigation of placing a door inside a group is
due. Reported by MayTec Chicago
- Corrected SolidWorks subassembly references for leveling feet M14, components are now virtual.
- Modified profile cloning to avoid duplicate accessory creation after Shift/Move
- Corrected crash condition on verification of panel thickness for slot
- Implemented Phase 1 of miter connection creation. Edit Connectors, then right-click on the desired
green highlight. Not all conditions are safe and validated.
- Changed the size of subwidgets in pick model window, widget 110->90, icon 72->54. This is for
users who have low creen resolution, 1366x768 for example. FUTURE: dynamic size assignments
depending on the user monitor resolution.
- Imlemented type-in rotation, select object(s), initialize Rotate tool ("R" key), move
mouse over a desired axis arrow, type the angle value and press "Enter" to apply it. Undo
manager is not handling this yet.
January 01, 2014
- Panel thickness validaton for slot. Not yet implementd for panel model change, need MayTec input.
- Corrected multipple door load after group detection
- Prepared MAIN marker handling, will be used for objects that have connections inside the bounding
box, like Base feet, for example.
- Market and currency data added to "Submit for Review"
- Corrected reported crash on surface mounted panels, all panels flags are now initialized
December 24, 2013
- Corrected door contour after save/reopen, caused 0,0,0 positioned cover caps and interferences.
- Finished implementation of marker reader to create tubes and t-slots on non-symmetrical profiles,
30x100 is the first example. The same will be used for panel and sector profiles.
- Fixed crash on moving accessories that require cross-bores
- 4.0 mm Polycarbonate is now the default panel
- Face mounted panels now get countersinks and flat head screws with a step of 500 mm
- Updated 40 mm cover cap part number to black
- Major reimplementation of slot mounted panels due to the addition of panel profiles. Old algorithm
could not handle miter cuts on profiles and produced unnecessary notches in panels.
- Saving of custom BOM from "Edit BOM" window now includes user data and comments.
- Fixed reported crash in move operator
- Safetied a reported crash in slot contour operator, but was unable to reproduce the condition
- Rewrote intersection detections for cover caps and slot covers. Several user complaints have been
- Made slot covers selectable prior to placement, just like accessories.
- Fixed crash on saving after the main profile door model was changed
- Implemented resizable main window, suggest to the users to use "Native" theme, it works
the best with multiple monitors, stackable windows, etc.
- Fixed "Edit BOM" total price recalculation after "Delete Row"
- Safetied connector set creation after "Shift" copy in move 3226
- F keyboard key is now a shortcut for "Fit All"
- Implemented PHASE 1 (of 4) support for asymmetrical profiles, some 30 and 40 panel profiles were
December 2, 2013
- Safetied a critical error on zero-slot faceindex search when generating BOM. PRIMARY
- Fixed 1.62.71xx hinges disappering from BOM after save/reopen, the second part is now stored in
scene without dependencies on the door logic.
- M4 flat-head screws for 4 mm panels, when mounted on the face of the profile
- Running price did not include VB machining, fixed
- Fixed major errors related to Zero-slot and cross-bore machining drawings for profiles with mitered
ends, few cosmetic issues remain. Also, zero-slot to miter connection is unresolved as two profiles
require partial VB machining. That is not currently handled by MayTec and subsequently by MAY-CAD.
November 25, 2013
- Fixed crash on German characters in XML parser
- Added profiles:1.11.060060.03SP, 1.11.030030.03SP, 1.11.030030.13SP, 1.11.030030.22SBP,
1.11.030030.23SP, 1.11.030030.33SP, 1.11.030030.43SP, 1.11.030060.04SP, 1.11.030060.65SP,
1.11.030100.84SP, 1.11.030100.94SP, 1.11.030150.85SP
- Fixed disappearing stems of M14 leveling feet and reimplemented the entire usage of press-fit
threaded inserts. they are now treated like nuts vs. an undefined status previously
- Updated threaded inserts models
- Corrected profile equality check for BOM output, all machining codes are compared regardless of the
order in which they are applied.
- Replaced cover caps with actual models instead of scaled calculated object that did not always work
right, example: old 30mm caps were showing up as 5mm high.
- Fixed miter cuts/connections for rectangular profiles
- Removed invalid profile->accessory intersection checks extrudeop.py 1124
November 18, 2013
- Added a check for actual tracedata in highlight.py 71, caused crash condition
- Fixed panel door contour sinking, endoor 1135, caused 50% unusable panel doors
- Added rotation to accessories, can now be rotated same as profiles and panels
- Fixed startup profiles bars.png image
- Fixed L machining code for M14 leveling feet, threading was changing sides after save/reopen. PRIMARY
- Safety wrapped get_mill_type call for zero slot, 2 crashes were reported
- Fixed bug report: "I place a profile, and put a covercap on it. Than I extend the profile about
100mm. The covercap does not move this distance and stays 'inside' the profile"
- Added "not all accessories shown" subheader to isometric view in BOM PDF to prevent
- Fixed crash in "boltless accessory" detection. M14 leveling feet mostly.
- Fixed export crash for flat-head screws (M6x14 to closed slot, for example)
- Parametrization: fixed infinite loop on data validation
- Parametrization: fixed cm -> mm conflict in "variable manager"
- Parametrization: Auto button in editor now sets default min and max values
- Removed useles "Floors count: from Properties pages
- Tutorial Helptips now close with "Esc" key, caused UI lock-up
- Corrected panel machining and price calculation, only the notches are not accounted for
- Corrected rotation of 40x160.64LP profile, fixed slot colours
- Corrected face assignments for 40x80.54LP profile
- Added an explanation message to an upgrade dialog to upload newer version manually if automatic
fails, this is mostly for european users. US sems to work fine.
- Added tapper concept for parts that can tap into panels, magnetic catch for example
- Fixed some 40 mm profiles missing cover caps
- Fixed Shift/move missing connectors
- Added Settings->Display-> Mouse wheel Fwd = Zoom in checkbox to reverse zooming, if preferred
by the user
- Fixed counter-sunc panel screws output to BOM, used to report all t-nuts, but only half the screws
- Added mesh retainers with 270 mm spacing
- "Properties" dialog for panel now shows FULL panel size, including the portion that is in
the slot for slot mounted panels
- Fixed piano hinge losing fasteners after save/reopen
- Added "Release notes" link to start-up screen
November 5, 2013
- Fixed closed slot issues reported in 18.104.22.168
- Added Insert above/below to Edit BOM
- Added 80x120 profle
- Fixed opslot.py to determine start point
- Wrapped addition_shop part number in CDATA to prevent crashes when space is present
- Changed the price of the VB code
October 25, 2013
- Fixed panel screw matrix export
- Changed extrusion method in SW (Builder 2.1), searching for boss first, and only if it is not found
all other features are looked up.
- Added UI subgroups to visually separate items in selection windows.
- Fixed electrical acessory selection by "Floor" button, now 50mm stem caster is the default
- Added profile machining section to BOM for VB and Q codes
- Expanded model selection window to 7 columns max.
- Moved part number to tooltip in model selection window.
- Added segment validation before export
- Found and fixed additional "Ghost" object conditions, the issue was related to resizing of
profiles upon removal of cover caps. Profiles now retain their shortened size.
- Built and released builder2.2 to CAD server, it tolerates panel extrusion failures that caused 90%
of the server downtime.
- Fixed "Door" save/load
- Implemented priceless BOM, uncheck "output with price" and click Create documentation in
- Edited BOM saves to XML
- Edit BOM now has Insert/Append/Delete row context menu
- Added 1.62.84.. hinge for 40 mm profile